• Preheat a medium frying pan over medium heat.
• Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Add the milk and whisk until blended. Pour mixture into the preheated frying pan. Stir and scrape the pan constantly until eggs are fully scrambled. Once fully scrambled, turn off the heat and cover to keep warm.
• In a medium frying pan, sauté the black olives and orange bell peppers until just tender, then transfer to a plate. Place the sausage crumbles in the same frying pan and cook until browned and cooked through. Remove from heat.
• Place 1 tortilla on a microwavable plate. Spoon a portion of the scrambled eggs onto the tortilla, then layer with 2 slices of Cooper® cheese. Place a portion of sausage crumbles on top and sprinkle with sautéed olives and orange peppers. Microwave on high 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
• Sprinkle with garlic hot sauce, banana or jalapeño peppers, and layer with spinach leaves.
• Fold the bottom of the tortilla up and roll the filled tortilla into a burrito shape. If desired, use a toothpick to hold in place until ready to eat. Assemble the remaining burritos in the same way.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood , shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.