• 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
• 1 cup spinach (fresh or frozen), chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup onion, chopped
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 2 tablespoons whole milk
• 1 cup Cooper® Sharp White cheese, shredded
• salt and pepper to taste
• crackers, toasted bread wedges, pita chips, fresh veggies or your choice of dippers
• Preheat oven to 400°F.
• Combine all ingredients and mix well. Pour mixture into a greased 8-inch by 8-inch oven dish. Sprinkle more shredded Cooper® cheese on top if desired. Bake for 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
• Serve warm with your choice of dippers.