• Preheat grill.
• Divide the ground beef into 4 equal portions and form into 4 patties. Set aside.
Prepare pub sauce:
• In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard. Mix until all are well blended. Add the relish and season to taste with salt and pepper.
• Grill the burgers to your preferred doneness. During the last minute or so of cooking, place 2 slices of Cooper® cheese on each burger and cook until the cheese is nice and melty.
Assemble your burgers:
• Open the kaiser rolls. Add your desired amount of pub sauce to the bottom sections of the rolls. Place one cheeseburger patty on the bottom of each roll.
• Top each burger with the baby greens, pickles, red onion slices, and tomato. Cap off each burger with the top sections of the seeded rolls.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.