• In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine teriyaki and Sriracha sauces, sesame seeds and grated ginger.
• In a small bowl, whisk cornstarch into the cold water. Add to sauce mixture, reduce to a simmer, and stir regularly until thick. Set aside.
• Prepare grill to temperature.
• In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef with scallions, ginger, and Sriracha sauce. Form into 8 equal-sized balls, then form into patties.
• Grill the pineapple and onion slices about three minutes per side. Set aside.
• Grill burgers to desired doneness. While burgers are finishing on the grill, add 2 slices of Cooper® cheese to each burger. Set aside while preparing to assemble the burgers.
• Cut the kaiser rolls in half. Place on grill, cut side down, for a few seconds or until slightly toasted.
Assemble your burgers:
• Dollop the bottom half of each roll with the teriyaki sesame sauce. Layer spring green mix lettuce. Add chopped fresh cilantro. Place cheeseburger patty on top. Add a slice of onion and a slice of grilled pineapple. If desired, add additional sauce and cilantro. Top the cheeseburger with the remaining half of the roll.
• Then light the Tiki torches and enjoy!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.