• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add steak, salt, and pepper. Cook until steak is cooked through, then remove from heat and transfer to a plate.
• In the same skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Once butter has melted, add bell peppers, onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook until onions start to brown, or 5 to 7 minutes. Return the steak to the pan, stir and sauté for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
• Portion tortilla chips on parchment paper on a cookie sheet or oven-proof pan. Bake in oven for 5 minutes, making sure not to burn the chips.
• Heat 1 1/2 cups of preprepared Mason Jar Cheese Sauce in a microwavable dish on high for 1 minute. Stir, then heat for another 30 seconds. Make sure the sauce does not scorch or burn.
• Pour half of the Cooper® cheese sauce over the chips. Portion the steak, pepper, and onion mixture over the nachos. Drizzle the remaining hot Cooper® cheese sauce over the nachos and serve.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.