• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Per directions on pancake batter recipe, mix enough batter to make 24 3-inch mini pancakes. Set aside. If using pre-made mini pancakes from the freezer section, prepare and set aside.
• Cut 8 of the bacon strips in half and reserve the remaining pieces for later.
• Cut 8 of the sausage patties to size of the pancakes and reserve the remaining for later.
• In a medium mixing bowl, crack eggs and whip until egg whites and yolks are blended. Pour the eggs into an oven-proof skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Place in the oven and bake lightly until fluffy (do not brown). Remove from oven and cut eggs into squares or 3-inch circles.
• Assemble the pancake sliders on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Using one pancake as the bottom half of the sandwich, top with an egg and 1 slice of Cooper® cheese. Add a sausage patty, then another slice of Cooper® cheese. Add a piece or two of bacon, then top with another pancake.
• Bake assembled sliders for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat.
• To really cap off the whole experience, spread some butter across the tops of the sliders and drizzle with maple syrup. Serve warm with the remaining bacon and sausage.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.