Who doesn’t love a meat and cheese platter? I mean, unless you don’t eat meat or cheese (the horror!). But with the meat-and-cheese-loving folks you roll with, this platter is sure to be a hit. Plus, it gives you an opportunity to play the “how do you pronounce charcuterie” game. Good times.
• 1 jar green olives, drained
• 1 pound Cooper® Sharp White cheese, thickly sliced
• 1/2 pound Cooper® Sharp White cheese, cubed
• 10–12 slices hard salami*
• 15–20 slices soppressata*
• 10–12 thin slices of prosciutto*
• 3 beef sticks, diced into mid-sized pieces*
• 1 sleeve of your favorite artisan crackers or sliced Italian bread
Arrange meats and cheese on a platter or serving board. Make it look fancy, make a design … go nuts! Garnish with green olives in and around the arrangement. Place crackers and/or bread on a corner of the platter or serve on the side.
Add your favorites like dried fruits, fresh grapes, almonds, pistachios, etc. Garnish as desired, Make It Yours!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.