• Preheat oven to 375°F.
• In a small skillet over medium heat, warm up the canola oil.
• Add the shallots, garlic, and jalapeño peppers. Cook until the shallots soften and the garlic just begins to brown, or 2 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer to a mixing bowl.
• Add the following to the mixing bowl: cream cheese, mayonnaise, Sriracha sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, crab meat, Cooper® cheese, green onions, and half of the cilantro. Combine.
• Transfer mix into a small oven-proof baking dish. Place the dish in the oven on middle shelf and bake for 20 minutes, or until slightly brown.
• Remove the crab dip from the oven, then sprinkle the remaining cilantro over the top.
• Serve with water crackers, a nice baguette, pretzel bread, or whatever you prefer.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.