• In a medium skillet over medium heat, sauté crumbled chorizo until fully cooked. Stir in 1/3 cup jalapeño peppers and 1/3 cup bacon bits and cook 2 more minutes. Remove from pan and place in a bowl to cool.
• In the same skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter over medium heat. Add remaining jalapeño peppers, bacon bits, and 1/3 cup red peppers. Cook 3 minutes to soften. Remove from pan and set aside.
• Add remaining butter to the skillet and melt over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until it begins to brown. Set aside.
• Add 2/3 cup Cooper® cheese into the cooled chorizo mixture and stir to blend.
• Preheat oven to 350°F.
• Press or roll dough for one biscuit into a 3 1/2-inch circle. Place 1 1/2 tablespoons of chorizo mixture on one half of the circle. Fold the other side of the dough over the mixture and press the edges to seal. Repeat with the remaining biscuits.
• Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray. Place 8 of the chorizo-filled biscuits into the butter/garlic mixture, turning to coat, then set them in the bottom of the prepared Bundt pan. Evenly sprinkle half of the pepper mixture and 1/3 cup of cheese over the biscuits. Coat the remaining biscuits with butter/garlic mixture and place on top of the bottom layer of biscuits. Sprinkle with remaining pepper mixture and 1/3 cup of Cooper® cheese. Bake on lower rack in oven for 18-23 minutes or until lightly brown and cooked through.
• Let cool for 5 minutes, then remove pull-apart bread from pan, keeping bread right side up (do not turn over the Bundt pan to remove bread). Serve warm.
To make the dipping sauce:
• In a microwaveable bowl, combine remaining 1/2 cup Cooper® cheese and 2 tablespoons milk. Microwave for 25 seconds, then stir until smooth. Stir in the sour cream and salsa. Serve with the pull-apart bread.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.