• Prepare hash brown patties according to package directions.
• While hash browns are baking, in a medium bowl, gently mix together the ground beef and ground turkey breakfast sausage. Season meat with salt and pepper and mix well.
• Portion the meat into 4 sections, forming into 4-inch patties. In a medium pan on medium-high heat, fry patties 6-8 minutes per side until internal temperature reaches 165°F and there’s no pink in the centers. While burgers are finishing up, layer 2 slices of Cooper® cheese on each burger patty. Cover with a lid to melt the cheese, about 30 seconds. Remove cheesy burgers from heat and set aside.
• Heat a medium skillet on medium-low heat and coat with olive oil. Crack eggs into the skillet and cook until whites are set but yolks are soft. Season with salt and pepper.
Assemble your burgers:
• Using one hash brown patty as your bottom bun, add 2 pieces of bacon crisscrossing each other. Top the bacon with 1 egg. Place burger patty with Cooper® cheese on top of the egg and cover with another hash brown patty.
• Serve and enjoy!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.