Prepare 4 Cooper® Classic Grilled Cheese sandwiches:
• Butter two slices of bread. Place 2-3 slices of Cooper® Sharp cheese between the slices of bread, keeping the buttered sides facing out.
• In a pre-heated pan, place the sandwich buttered side down. Cook on medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Press each sandwich slightly.
• Set aside.
• In a medium bowl, mix ground beef, salt, and pepper. Form into two 6-ounce patties.
• Grill the burgers 6-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. When burgers are almost done, add 2 slices of Cooper® Sharp cheese to the top of each burger. Continue grilling to melt the cheese.
Assemble your burgers:
• Place two grilled cheese sandwiches side by side. To the top of each sandwich add sliced tomato, avocado, and cooked bacon. Add a cheeseburger patty to each and drizzle with barbeque sauce. Top the burgers with the remaining grilled cheese sandwiches to complete.
• Slice the sandwiches in half (because you’ll literally have to if you want to eat them, which of course you want to eat them), and enjoy!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.