• Take a glazed donut and cut it in half horizontally. Set aside.
• In a small bowl, crack the eggs and stir well. If you prefer a thinner consistency, add a small amount of water or milk and whisk until combined.
• Preheat a small frying pan. Melt a tablespoon of butter in the pan or carefully apply non-stick cooking spray.
• Pour about half the egg mixture into the pan. Move the pan in a circular motion to evenly distribute the egg. When the egg starts to set and no visible liquid egg remains, place a slice of Lebanon bologna and some shredded Cooper® cheese over the egg mixture in the pan.
• Once cheese starts to melt, use a spatula to fold over half the egg. Flip the folded egg and heat a bit longer if necessary to fully cook the egg and melt the cheese. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Repeat to create a second omelet with the remaining egg, bologna, and remaining shredded Cooper® cheese.
Assemble your sandwich:
• Set the bottom half of the donut on a plate. Place one omelet on top of the donut half and fold again if necessary. Place the second omelet, folding if desired. Cap with the top portion of donut.
• Probably give yourself just a second to stare at your sandwich. Take it all in. This will be one amazing breakfast.
• Okay, now dig in.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.