• Preheat grill.
• Divide the ground beef into 4 equal portions and form into 4 patties. Set aside.
• In a medium mixing bowl, add shredded cabbage and carrots. Mix thoroughly until well blended. Season to taste.
• Grill the burgers to your preferred doneness. During the last minute or so of cooking, place 2 slices of Cooper® cheese on each burger and cook until the cheese is nice and melty.
Assemble your burgers:
• Open the kaiser rolls. Add your desired amount of barbecue sauce to the bottom sections of the rolls. Place 1 cheeseburger patty on the bottom of each roll, then top with a few heaping spoonfuls of the coleslaw. Cap off each burger with the top sections of the seeded rolls.
• Then hold onto your ten-gallon hats and enjoy!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.