• Prepare the Cajun honey butter by combining all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill for 30 minutes while you prepare the sandwiches.
• Prepare chicken according to instructions and cut to size of sandwich, if desired. Set aside and keep warm.
• Prepare waffles as normal or according to package instructions. Make sure they’re nice and crispy (toast or bake them in the oven a bit if necessary). Set aside and keep warm.
• Cook eggs to your preference, fried or scrambled.
Assemble your sandwiches:
• Place two waffles on a board or serving tray. Place one of the fried or scrambled eggs on top of each waffle. Add prepared chicken filet or tenders. Add two slices each of Cooper® Sharp cheese, crossed in an X to cover the chicken. Cap with the remaining waffles.
• Remove the Cajun honey butter from the fridge, melt it and serve on the side for dunking or drizzle over the top of each sandwich.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.