• Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook the pasta until tender. Drain and set aside.
• In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir frequently until the shrimp is cooked. Add basil and cook for 2 more minutes, stirring constantly.
• Add the heavy cream to the pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
• Add 1/4 cup of shredded Cooper® Sharp cheese and the cooked pasta and toss together until all ingredients are coated.
• Transfer your cheesy, shrimpy pasta to a plate or bowl, sprinkle with the remaining Cooper® Sharp and dig in!
• Want to really make it yours? Try substituting your favorite pasta, swapping out chicken for the shrimp, or adding chopped tomatoes to the finished dish.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.