• Prepare hot dogs according to package directions.
• In a medium frying pan, place the ground beef and pour in water. Cook on medium-high heat, using a utensil to occasionally break down the meat. As the meat cooks, the water will evaporate. Continue to cook and break into fine pieces until meat starts to brown.
• Add in the diced onion. Sauté until onions start to caramelize and become tender.
• Add in ketchup and chili powder. Salt to taste.
Assemble your Coney Dogs:
• Place one hot dog in each bun. Top each with chili and sprinkle with shredded Cooper® Sharp White cheese. Or, for a little extra kick, you can use Cooper® Sharp Black Pepper.
• Serve immediately.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.