• Preheat oven to 375°F.
• With each pretzel roll, cut out the center to form small bread bowls.
• Line a baking pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper. Lightly coat parchment with cooking spray to further prevent sticking. Place pretzel rolls onto baking sheet, spacing evenly.
• Into each pretzel roll, place a layer of Cooper® cheese (1 slice).
• In a small bowl, crack the eggs and beat until whites and yolks are combined (skip if using liquid egg). Add 1 tablespoon egg mixture to each pretzel roll.
• For each pretzel roll, top egg mixture with 1 tablespoon chopped spinach, then add 1 tablespoon diced ham. Top each breakfast boat with 2 slices Cooper® cheese, tearing slices as necessary to fit cheese into the pretzel rolls.
• Place baking sheet into oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese starts to brown and egg is fully cooked.
• When breakfast boats are done, remove the baking sheet from the oven and let rest on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
• Serve your cheesy breakfast boats and enjoy!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.