• Preheat oven to 400°F.
• Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
• Cut Cooper® cheese into 15 small cubes and set aside.
• In a medium bowl, combine onion, egg yolks, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, chopped parsley, and salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Add in ground beef and mix just until combined.
• Divide beef mixture into 15 equal portions. Flatten one portion of the beef mixture and add a cube of Cooper® cheese in the center. Wrap the beef up around the cheese and pinch together to seal. Form further into a meatball shape. Repeat for the remaining portions of beef mixture and cubes of Cooper® cheese.
• Place all 15 stuffed meatballs on a baking sheet and bake 15-18 minutes.
• Transfer meatballs to a baking dish, coat with barbecue sauce, and cover. Return meatballs to oven and bake for another 10 minutes. Remove, serve, and enjoy!
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.